If you or someone you know would make a fabulous addition to our team, check out the job posting below for an Account Representative in Toronto send your cover letter and CV to Allison McDonald Ace at firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter please address the following:
1. Tell us about you!
2. Why you think you are a good fit for the position (obv)
3. Why you're interested in joining our company!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
GoJava is the coolest and greenest office coffee service in #the6ix (and also top-rated by Google, but we're not bragging). We're a fast growing startup that launched only 3 years ago and between our Toronto and Ottawa offices have over 350 customers and counting. We're all about offering fun, personalized service while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and an efficient, full-range online shopping experience that includes coffee, beverages, snacks and office supplies. If that weren't enough, we offer recycling for products such as coffee pods, paper cups, electronics, batteries and ink cartridges that can't be recycled by municipalities and would otherwise just go to landfill. To make sure we create as little impact as possible on the environment, we operate on a carbon neutral delivery fleet and also plant one tree for every order with WeForest.org. Basically, we are caped crusaders in kraft brown committed to doing our part to help the planet, and to have fun doing it (still not bragging though).
This is a great opportunity if you're just starting out in your career and want to be part of a company from the ground up, or if you're interested in pivoting towards a new position where you can unleash the inner sales person that you've always known was inside. Your responsibilities will include cold calling offices and visiting offices to pitch our coffee pod recycling service and following up by scheduling in person meetings with prospective customers. You will of course be expected to meet sales targets for dials, leads generated and opportunities won, but you will be encouraged and helped along the way by an amazing team that will feel like family before you know it.
One of the many awesome reasons you will enjoy working for GoJava is that you will really get to know what it's like to run a startup, from the operations to helping with other tasks as needed such as delivery of products and occasional pickup of recycling materials from customers, packing orders, managing inventory and throwing your creative hat in the ring for new initiatives. We also believe in a work life balance and make an effort to gather once a month for a highly sophisticated event called "Beer Fridays".
This company has been built on the strength of people and culture and we know that as long as you work hard and believe in what you're doing (in this case, saving the planet) then you will love your job and that will come through to our customers.
If that sounds good to you, we'd love to hear from you!
Here are some other nitty gritty details:
Educational /Technical Experience
- Past sales experience an asset but not a requirement
- Post Secondary Education as asset but not a requirement
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent command of the English language, written & verbal
- Operate and drive automobiles to pick up and deliver various products
- Car + Valid Driver’s License
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs may be required
- Perform other duties as assigned